DAWOOD UNIVERSITY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
Phone: 021-99230706, 021-99232645 Fax: 021-99230710
3RD Self Finance Technology List Instructions
- This is a provisional merit list, subject to change if any error is observed / reported. for error report contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Technologies are awarded as per order of preference submitted by the candidate at the time of interview and approved by the Admission Committee as per Admission Policy.
- Retention of Choice
If a student is given a technology option that wasn't their first choice and they want to stick with it instead of changing to higher choices in future lists, they need to follow these steps:
- Send an email to within three days after the list is published.
- Subject Line of email should be: Retention of Choice, the body of email should contain clearly mentioned text that the student do not want to be moved to higher choice if choice is other than preferred choices submitted at the time of interview, mention merit number, form number and category. Please note once the choice is retained due to your email, this shall not be reverted in any case whatsoever.
- In the email, include a copy of your original CNIC or B Form.
- Candidates selected afresh in the merit list are required to follow the below procedure before reporting to concerned department
- Candidates who are marked pending needs urgent attention to submit the documents told at the time of interview. These documents might be Domicile / Undertaking or 1st year marksheet or any other documents as specified. The documents must be submitted within 3 days after issuance of this list.
- The online Admission / Semester Fee challan is generated in online account of student, which should be downloaded and paid in any branch of Sindh bank. Fee payment is mandatory to secure admission and stay in meritlist, merit lists are revised whenever there are vacancies and candidates may be moved to their higher choices after revision upon vacancy above.
- The date of fee payment for all candidates have now been fixed as 18-10-2023.
- Candidates who do not pay the fee shall be deleted from the merit list and the technology shall be moved to the next candidate in the merit.
- Produce Medical Certificate from any Government Hospital (specimen available in downloads at admissions.duet.edu.pk)
- Produce Affidavit and Undertaking on Rs.100 stamp paper (specimen available in downloads admissions.edu.pk and in the student portal.
The above documents shall be submitted to the respective final departments. copies of all educational documents and 2 photographs shall also be required.
Classes have started already from 16-10-2023, Join the classes from 9:00 AM onwards, candidates interested in using the transport service, contact the transport department for further details.
The orientation ceremony is scheduled on 24-10-2023