DAWOOD UNIVERSITY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
Phone: 021-99230706, 021-99232645 Fax: 021-99230710
4th Technology List
- This is a provisional merit list, subject to change if any error is observed / reported.
- Technologies are awarded as per order of preference submitted by the candidate at the time of interview and approved by the Admission Committee as per Admission Policy.
- Retention of Choice
If a student is given a technology option that wasn't their first choice and they want to stick with it instead of changing to higher choices in future lists, they need to follow these steps:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within three days after the list is published.
- Subject Line of email should be: Retention of Choice, the body of email should contain clearly mentioned text that the student do not want to be moved to higher choice if choice is other than preferred choices submitted at the time of interview, mention merit number, form number and category. Please note once the choice is retained due to your email, this shall not be reverted in any case whatsoever.
- In the email, include a copy of your original CNIC or B Form.
- Candidates selected afresh in the merit list are required to follow the below procedure before reporting to concerned department
- Candidates who are marked pending needs urgent attention to submit the documents told at the time of interview. These documents might be Domicile / Undertaking or 1st year marksheet or any other documents as specified. The documents must be submitted within 3 days after issuance of this list.
- The online Admission / Semester Fee challan is generated in online account of student, which should be downloaded and paid in any branch of Sindh bank, please note the challan of tuition fee are also generated in Admission Portal of and candidates and students are required to pay the tuition fee as well. Fee payment is mandatory to secure admission and stay in meritlist, merit lists are revised whenever there are vacancies and candidates may be moved to their higher choices after revision upon vacancy above.
- The date of fee payment for all candidates have now been fixed as 13-10-23.
- Candidates who do not pay the fee shall be deleted from the merit list and the technology shall be moved to next candidate in the merit.
- Produce Medical Certificate from any Government Hospital (specimen available in downloads at admissions.duet.edu.pk)
- Produce Affidavit and Undertaking on Rs.100 stamp paper (specimen available in downloads admissions.edu.pk and in student portal.
The above documents shall be submitted in the respective final departments after orientation. copies of all educational documents and 2 photographs shall also be required. The orientation ceremony shall be announced later on.
Students who want to avail transport facility are required to register in their online portal, link present in side bar and can be viewable via computer download the challan and pay at any branch of Sindh bank.
Candidates whose names are present in Self Finance List and also they got the merit seat now as well are required to email at email@example.com and inform about category they want to retain. Either Self Finance or Merit. Please include merit number and form number in the email, last date to report 13-10-2023. After that there name shall be fixed in self finance category If no intimation is made.
Classes are starting from 16-Oct-2023.