2. Technologies are awarded as per order of preference submitted by the candidate at the time of interview and approved by the Admission Committee as per Admission Policy.
3. In case, the technology is awarded other than 1st choice and student is satisfied with this, he / she must submit an application in Admission Office addressed to Chairman Admission Committee for continuing his / her studies in the same. The application must be submitted by the candidate in person at Admission Office within three days after issuance of this list, otherwise the student shall be awarded another technology as per order of choice in next merit lists (if vacancy is available).
4. Candidates selected afresh in the merit list are required to follow the below procedure before reporting to concerned department
ii. Candidates who have paid partial / no fee are required to submit complete fee within 3 working days.
iii. After three days their name shall be deleted from the next meritlist and their technology will be awarded to other candidates as per merit.
iv. Produce Medical Certificate from any Government Hospital (specimen available in downloads at admissions.duet.edu.pk)
v. Produce Affidavit and Undertaking on Rs.100 stamp paper (specimen available in downloads admissions.edu.pk and in student portal.
vi. Roll no.Slip shall be issued on admission portal on 18-Oct-2022, print roll no. slip from your admission portal by logging your account at admissions.duet.edu.pk.
5. Transport Point details are attached
6. Orientation ceremony shall be held as per following schedule:
vii. After ORIENTATION DAY student shall report to concerned Chairpersons of allotted department and get the roll number slip signed and stamped. Please bring copies of all education / personal documents alongwith 2 photographs and copy of fee payment slip while reporting at Chairperson office.