Must Read Instructions
1. Please note this is a provisional list for correction in data. For any correction in Category / Program / CNIC number / domicile district, kindly send email freshly on email@example.com having correction required and having information of cnic number without dashes, form number on or before Thursday 23/09/2022 till 4:00 PM. Due to wrong data by candidates an excluded list is also uploaded for intimation of correct data on firstname.lastname@example.org before 23/09/2022.
2. Sr. No. given in this merit list or any other meritlist shall be provisional until the original documents of the candidates are verified at the time of interview and subsequently verified from the respective educational boards.
3. The eligibility criteria shall be checked at the time of interview and if the candidate does not fall in the eligibility conditions of the admission policy, his / her name shall not be considered in the technology wise merit lists issued later by DUET.
4. If any candidate’s Father / Mother is professional engineer / Architect and holds valid ID card card PEC / PCATP and he / she wish to apply on the category of Sons / Daughters of Professional Engineers / Architects must send their Image of Valid PEC / PCATP ID CARd of Father / Mother with mentioning form number in email at email@example.com on or before Thursday 23/09/2022 till 4:00 PM.
5. Candidates who are sons / daughters / brothers / sisters of DUET staff / Faculty are required to produce a certificate of employment and relation details with the candidate from Registrar DUET and submit the same before 23 Sep 2022 at Directorate of Admissions DUET.
5. Candidates who are fail in test are not included in the list
Intermediate / A-level
- Merit of Candidates who have appeared intermediate/A-Level examination in 2022 shall be calculated on the basis of 1st year marks / O-Level only, regardless of any board have announced results.
- Merit of Candidates who have passed intermediate/A-level before 2022 shall be calculated on Intermediate combined marks.
- Candidates have to secure minimum 60% of B.E and 50% for BS/B.Arch programs in intermediate combined result, otherwise admission shall be liable to be cancelled.
- Merit of Candidates who have appeared DAE examination in 2022 shall be calculated on the basis of 2nd year combined marks.
- Merit of Candidates who have passed DAE before 2022 shall be calculated on DAE Combined marksheet only.
- Candidates have to secure minimum 60% of B.E and 60% for BS/B.Arch programs in DAE combined result, otherwise admission shall be liable to be cancelled.
Meritlist Weightage as per PEC instructions (CPN Calculation): 50% of Test score + 50% Intermediate (1st or 2nd) % = CPN
Interviews are scheduled from 5th October 2022, List and schedule of interviews shall be announced after 23 September 2022.