DAWOOD UNIVERSITY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
Phone: 021-99230706, 021-99232645 Fax: 021-99230710
Combined Technology List 1 to 900
1. This is a provisional merit list, subject to change if any error is observed / reported.
2. Technologies are awarded as per order of preference submitted by the candidate at the time of interview and approved by the Admission Committee as per Admission Policy.
3. Retention of Choice
4. Candidates selected afresh in the merit list are required to follow the below procedure before reporting to concerned department
- Candidates who are marked pending needs urgent attention to submit the documents told at the time of interview. These documents might be Domicile / Undertaking or 1st year marksheet or any other documents as specified. The documents must be submitted within 3 days after issuance of this list.
- The online Admission / Semester Fee challan is generated, which should be downloaded and paid in any branch of Sindh bank, please note the challan of tuition fee shall be generated later on and candidates shall be informed via email and website for payment and last date. Fee payment is mandatory to secure admission and stay in meritlist, merit lists are revised whenever there are vacancies and candidates may be moved to their higher choices after revision upon vacancy above.
- The date of fee payment for all candidates have now been fixed as 22-09-2023.
- Candidates who do not pay the fee shall be deleted from the merit list and the technology shall be moved to next candidate in the merit.
iv. Produce Medical Certificate from any Government Hospital (specimen available in downloads at admissions.duet.edu.pk)
v. Produce Affidavit and Undertaking on Rs.100 stamp paper (specimen available in downloads admissions.edu.pk and in student portal.
vi. After arrangement of medical certificate and affidavit, candidates shall report to concerned department chairpersons as per their convenience within two weeks and record their personal information performa alongwith copies of all educational documents and 2 photographs.